- wiping your nose with the collar of your shirt - gross, but what else do you do when the nose is running, you're outside, and don't want to put a damper on a good time by going inside for a kleenex
- proudly wearing your white socks with shoes like - Crocs, velcro sandals or mesh water shoes
- staring and waving at people you don't know in a restaurant - tell me how creepy it would be if I stood up on the booth and started waving at the lady behind me...but when kids do that it's just so cute!
- leaving the door open while using the restroom...even during a party or gathering - no big deal
- talking about #2...at a party or gathering...proclaiming that you have to go - "Mommy, I have to poopy!" People laugh, awww, that's so cute...
- running around sans an article of essential clothing - inside or outside
- wearing shoes that light up with your favorite character on them - what I wouldn't give for a pair of light up Blake Shelton running shoes in size 9.5!
- jumping up and down, waving your arms like mad waiting for someone to unwrap your popsicle - saying, "Pop-Sic-Le, Pop-Sic-Le!"
- wearing a paper crown made for the current holiday - bunny ears, santa hat, "It's my Birthday!"
|Fashion DO or DON'T...and I'm talking for me...|
What are some hysterical things your kids do that make you laugh?