Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

There's no way I can put these things in order from most to least favorite.  These are just a Few of My Favs, and why...

1.  These are my 3 Favorite Peeps.  Well, OK, they can officially take the #1 Spot.  Kent, Drew and Jordan...and the train.  Drew loves the trains; I figured it could make an appearance.

2.  I am LOVING my new coffee maker.  I have used it once so far; the single cup.  We are going to be "brewst" friends!  Thanks Bea!

3.  What a difference this baby has made!  My new 2" Memory Foam Mattress Cover.  In fact, I can't wait to test it out for the  2nd time in a few!  Thanks MOM and DAD!

4.  US Weekly has not been replaced, however, a new kid has moved in.  Better Homes and Gardens Mag. has been in my life for as long as I can remember thanks to my mom.  I'm pretty sure she has issues dating back to the 80's!  But, I have been reading monthly, trying recipes, and taking some design tips.  Well, admiring some design tips.

5.  Pinterest  I love it!  I'll be Pinning and Liking much more, I'm sure.  So many cute ideas for activities with kids, food, clothes, style, and fitness...love it.

6.  My Shakeology.  Who knew I would be doing a shake?  I actually really enjoy my Chocolate Shake, and my coffee every morning.  It makes me feel full, and energized.  I've found a few other benefits as well; my skin has become clearer!  WooHoo!  The only pain is cleaning the blender every day, but it's a small price to pay to know that I'm having the healthiest breakfast possible!

I intend to make my list longer, and I'll add on soon...

What are some things you love, and why?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for reading!