Monday, January 2, 2012

1, 2...3

Today was one of those days, when I'm racking my brain for things to do with the kids.  We had breakfast.  We made a lava obstacle course on the living room floor.  We painted with water colors.  Just basic stuff.  It made me realize I really need to amp up my treasure chest of "Things to do with kids".  My big, "What the heck am I going to do's" are...1.  Free time with the kids,  2.  What's for dinner?, and 3.  What am I going to do today for my workout?  Oh, and when?

This brings me to my point...I need to Amp Up 3 things in my daily routine.
1.  Dinner making skills are on the pathetic side.  Nobody was a real fan of my bundt cake pizza.  Was it the shape?

2.  Arts and crafts time could use an overhaul.  Next time we're going to get crazy and dip our hands in it!




3.  Last thing I want is to get bored with my Fitness Routine.  Just like Nike says, I'm Just Going To Do It!
How about signing up for a road race?  Getting back into the Half Marathons...Anybody IN?  
Today I did my INSANITY MAX CARDIO with Drew.  He loves working out with me.  He was clad in his Buzz Lightyear jammies and slippers.  So cute!  
Why didn't I get a picture of that?!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for reading!