Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Breakfast Video

If you've talked to me in the past 60 days or so, you may have heard me mention something about my breakfast shake.  Maybe you've seen me at school with my big turquoise cup and straw.
I know a few people have asked, "Are you really drinking a  shake for breakfast?"
Why, yes I am, and I love it!

One major purpose in my writing in 'cyber space' is to talk about my everyday travels in health fitness...and I drink a Shakeology shake everyday!  So that fits right in!
I actually really do believe in this stuff!  It's good stuff.

I've mentioned the food pyramid before.  It tells us how many servings of fruits and vegetables to eat each day to maintain a healthy and nutritious diet.
Let's be honest here, shall we?  How many times do you sit around eating 5-7 servings of carrots, apples, green peppers...if you're like me, very rarely.  In fact, I hardly ever eat fresh fruits and vegetables.

The whole thing is ironic and just plain pathetic, because in the almost 5 years that I have been raising my 2 kids, they have had a fruit and a vegetable portion on their plate with every meal. (ok, breakfast maybe not the vegetable).  My son used to ask for peas as a snack, no joke.  And for snacks, I really push things like grapes, and raisins, they love apples and strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, you name it.
Why don't I eat like my kids?

Brings me back to my 2012 Resolution #2...Take my own advice!

Anyway, I'm loving Shakeology.  If you have just over 4 minutes to spare, you should watch this video.  It makes sense, and like I said....It's good stuff.  Really, it is.

Shakeology Video - Less than 5 minutes...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were blogging. I'm slightly addicted to it. Hope you love it just as much. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving it! I'm loving your tips on blogging...I'm still very new and have so much to learn! But, I do love it! Loved your kids dressed up as you and your hubby! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for reading!